With Google TV just hitting the marketplace, you've got more options than ever before. Hard to say just yet if that's a boon or not, but surely a few readers have a couple pennies each to share on the matter. Toss out yours in comments below."I can hardly believe I'm saying this, but I've got a curious desire for a good-to-great web browsing experience on my television. I know there are countless connected HDTVs out there, a few new Google TV options and the idea of using an HTPC. I'm not afraid of putting the legwork into hooking up a full-blown computer, but I'm trying to keep everything under $400 or $500, so that eliminates the high-end rigs with Blu-ray, CableCARD, and the like. I also am leaning towards the HTPC so I can have a standard user agent for viewing Hulu content, etc. Anyone in the same boat with any opinions?"
Ask Engadget: best method for getting the internet on your HDTV? originally appeared on Engadget on Thu, 11 Nov 2010 22:55:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | | Email this | CommentsSource: http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/11/ask-engadget-best-method-for-getting-the-internet-on-your-hdtv/
No comments:
Post a Comment